The Wiseman Centre Supportive Housing Program consists of 10 individual bachelor-style apartments, for adults. The goal of this program is to provide individualized support while empowering tenants to live as independently as possible.
Referral process: Referrals are accepted through the End Homelessness St. John’s Coordinated Access to Homes process. Contact The Wiseman Centre Program Manager for more information.
Staffing: The Supportive Housing Worker assists tenants with personal, financial, hygienic, and basic home needs.
Services and Programs: Tenants will have access to the following:
- Fully furnished bachelor-style apartment
- Two meals a day (tenants are responsible for own breakfast and snacks)
- Laundry facilities
- Computer and phone access (long distance included)
- Access to our free clothing room
- Medication monitoring
- Referral to community resources
- Wellness group
- Mental Health and Addictions Counsellor
- Spiritual Care – services as requested
- Assistance with grocery shopping, budgeting, doctors’ appointments, etc.